Acquisition and Management of Personal Information
Hokkaido Airports Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) will adopt the following policies to appropriately protect and handle the personal information of all those who are concerned with our company.
- Legal Compliance
- Our company will comply with personal information laws and guidelines from related ministries.
- Collection, Use, and Provision
- Our company will appropriately collect, use, and provide personal information based on personal information laws and guidelines from related ministries.
- Our company will strictly manage personal information provided by customers and take appropriate measures to prevent its leakage, misappropriation, falsification, etc.
- Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
- Excluding outsourcing work, our company will not provide personal information to third parties without advance permission from the related person(s). When outsourcing personal information, we will provide the appropriate and necessary supervision to ensure that personal information is suitably managed by the contracted company.
- Response to Disclosure, Correction, Etc.
- Following the law, our company will provide swift support for requests for disclosure or correction of personal information upon confirming the identity of the requestor.
Copyrights of Company and Official Corporate Website, Etc.
The information (text, photos, illustrations, videos, etc.) published on our company's official corporate website (hereinafter referred to as “corporate website”) is subject to copyright. The information included on the official website of airports managed and operated by Hokkaido Airports Co., Ltd. is also subject to copyright. Duplication or repurposing of this information without permission is forbidden except when permitted by copyright law (such as duplicating or quoting information for personal use).
Linking Our Company's Official Website
In principle, linking to our company's official website is freely permitted. However, please note that you may be asked to delete links if deemed to violate the law or standards of public decency.
In principle, when configuring a linked URL, please use the top page (https://www.hokkaido-airports.co.jp/ ). Directly linking content within a web page is forbidden, as this may prevent information from being appropriately communicated to the user.
Content published on other linked websites is the responsibility of the corresponding site administrator. Our company assumes no responsibility for such content.